HAUL | AUGUST 2016

Hey lovelies!
I'm so so so sorry I didn't post anything this last week, I don't even know why I didn't? But, i'm going to make sure I don't fall down that hole again and get posting a couple times a week! 

So here is my August haul post. I didn't get crazy amounts, just bits and bobs here and there, so enjoy!

...


Earlier this month I realised there was a NYX stall in my local boots, so of course I had to buy something, I mean who could resist?! There was sooooo much, but I had my eye on the liquid illuminators as I've heard they're great dupes for some highend products. 

Kylie Cosmetics - Lip Kit 'Dolce K & Candy K' | $29
If you saw my July Haul post, you would have seen I got my first two Kylie Lip Kits and I pretty much fell in love. This month I got another two and Dolce K is my absolute faveeeeee, it's such a 'me' colour, if you know what I mean!

L'oreal Skin - Detox Clay Face Mask | £5
These came out this month and they have been everywhere, literally!!! I got the Pure Clay mask as I have a lot of unwanted blackheads and open pores etc. I've used it quite a few times (and on my boyfriend too lol!) and I don't love it, but I do like it!

Oh my. I literally LOVE this bloody foundation. It's the bomb.com and for that price? Who could say no, not me. I feel like i've been wearing it non-stop this month, and it's just worked so well with my skin and looks flawless!

Colourpop - Super Shock Shadows | $5
I wanted to try some colourpop shadows for months now, just never got round to making that order, but I wish I had done sooner, but they are AMAZING. The pigmentation is unreal and there is a great selection of different colours and finishes. Definitely getting some more!

NYX - Matte Setting Spray | £7
I ran out of my trusty 'Makeup Revolution Oil Control Spray' so I thought i'd try something new and this appealed to me as I have a really oily t-zone. I've only used it a couple times, and i'm not sure if i'm keen on it, just because it dulls down my highlight, and no one wants that!
I know majority of this haul post is makeup, but I thought i'd include my new sunnies as i'm in love. They're a super cute cat eye. I got them from ASOS in the sale reduced to £6, which is a bargain in my eyes!


Again, I love this concealer. Heard so many good things about it, and just never got round to buying it. It's actually replaced my favourite concealer at the moment! It's so creamy, blends well and has great coverage.

I've only recently started getting into liquid lipsticks, and I thought i'd definitely have to add this to my small collection as all i've ever heard is good things! I love the colour, it's a brown/pinky nude, which I find suits my complexion so well. This one definitely won't be tucked away!



Would love to know what you got this month and any recommendations you have!

Post a Comment

© katherine-amy. Design by Fearne.