BIRCHBOX | JULY 2016

Hey lovelies!
I'm back again with this month's Birchbox and I have to say, it's a good one!
I was really happy to find some product brands that I know inside and much more pleased about the types of products I received, than last months. 
I feel like I will get a lot more use out of these.


This month's Birchbox was in collaboration with the lovely Millie Mackintosh, and it also featured one of her new products with brand LOC which is exciting and it's a full size product too!

I'm a sucker for packaging and i'm so in love with the sort of water colour box design, its beautiful! Birchbox never fail to come through with the beautiful boxes, i'm excited too see what next month's will look like. 

This is only my 2nd box so I don't have much to compare too, but I am really loving this subscription box and this is my favourite out of the two. I will definitely be staying with Birchbox for quite the while I think! You'd also be happy to know, there was TWO full size products in this month's box.

POINTS:
On a side note... I just wanted to mention their point system again. I briefly explained this in my last Birchbox blog post, but I am actually so impressed!

Just after receiving my 2nd box, I reviewed all products on the website and received over 100 points which coverts to £10! So of course I spend it, and bought myself a Spectrum brush, which is amazing!!! They also have so many other products from highend, well-known brands too, so you could essentially save up a couple months to get these products totally free!


Lets get onto the products...

LOC x Millie - Ultra-Gloss Lip Pencil in Bohemian Rose | RRP £9
This product is a BirchBox exclusive! It has been designed and named by Millie Mackintosh herself. It's a lip pencil with high-shine and moisture with a pop of colour. After swatching it on my hand, it's pretty pigmented, buttery and feels so nice, not sticky at all. It's said to be a universal colour, to suit everyone! I don't usually go for a pink lip colour, but I'm sure I could make this work, combing it with another lipstick for the summer!


John Frieda - Frizz Ease Luxurious Volume In-Shower Treatment | RRP £9.99
This is another full size product and I was happy to receive something from John Frieda as I use many of his products and love them! You could actually choose between two products, the other being their anti-frizz primer, which I already owned so I had to go for this one. As of yet I haven't used it but I'm super excited to start using this as my hair is straight, flat and definitely needs some volume!


Nails inc. - Nail Varnish | RRP £15
I've seen others that received the bright pink version, which i'm not keen on at all, so I'm glad I got this colour in my box. I've tried Nails inc. nail varnishes previously and I love them, so I was happy to receive these. I don't do my nails very often, but I only have a small varnish collection, so this is another to add. I absolutely love the colour, it's perfect for summer and up my alley, as I only go for lighter colours!


ELEMIS - Hydra-Nourish Night Cream | RRP £43
This has to be my favourite product out of this month's box. It has a replenishing blend of geranium and ylang ylang and hyaluronic acid to rehydrate complexion. It also has Persian silk tree extract which helps reduce fatigue (which I need desperately!). I started using it straight away when I received it in the post and been using it every night on cleansed skin before bed and I love it! If only I could afford this when my sample finishes, I would definitely spend the money *sigh*. 


Indeed Labs - Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask | RRP £19.99 for 4
I absolutely love face masks, so when I saw this I knew I had to use this as soon as I could! When you're having a relaxing, pamper evening, face masks are essential, and this is exactly what I used. This is a sheet mask, that when on the face releases hyaluronic acid slowly into the skin and basically a massive cup of water for your skin! After using it, my skin felt so fresh and super soft, really enjoyed using this mask.

Overall, I absolutely loved this month's subscription box and can't wait for more boxes to come!

I love subscription boxes, so if you recommend any, please please please comment down below, 
I would love to try some more out!

Post a Comment

© katherine-amy. Design by Fearne.