MONTHLY FAVOURITES | JUNE 2016



Hey lovelies! So I'm back with another blog post, my first ever monthly favourites. I always saw this post idea from other bloggers and Youtubers and thought what a brilliant idea to share with you all the bits and bobs I've been loving in June. I know i'm a little late onto it, but better late than never guys!
So, onto my favourites...

1. BECCA X JACLYN HILL: Champagne Pop Highlighter | £32

In May, my mum was the biggest babe and bought me some makeup from Sephora whilst she was in America. I was absolutely chuffed to finally own this after seeing everyone rave about it all over YouTube. Honestly, I didn't use the highlighter for ages, literally till a month later on. It was just too beautiful to use, I didn't even swatch it! But after using it for the first time, I knew straight away what the hype was about, it is hands down the most beautiful highlighter I own and I cannot stop using it!

2. TOPSHOP: Glow Pot in Gleam | £9
This is one of my all time favourite products. I don't usually use makeup from Topshop except for the odd lippy, but after Blogger, Sarah Ashcroft (thatpommiegirl) recommended this, I thought I'd give it a try and I love it! I like to apply this on top of my cheek bones as a base to intensify my powder highlight and I love the finishing look it gives!

3. MUA: Pro-Base Prime & Conceal Correcting Cream | £2
I've always had bad under eye circles and recently quite a lot of redness, so when I saw this in my local Superdrug store, I thought for that price I'll have to try it! I got them in the shade 'PEACH' and 'GREEN'. I really like this product, its so creamy, has great pigmentation and does the job perfectly!  


4. NARS: Light Reflecting Setting Powder | £27
In June, I re-found my love for this setting powder, its amazing! It's all about optimising light reflection in your makeup and it does exactly what it says in the name. I apply this all over my face to set my foundation and unlike other setting powders that make your face look flat, it gives a soft matte but luminous finish!

5. L'OREAL PARIS: Infallible Matte Foundation | £7.99
This month, i've been loving this foundation and have used it almost every time I do my makeup. I'm a full coverage kind of girl, so this was just perfect and not too mention with my oily skin, a matte foundation is always a must for me. I've always found it hard to find a foundation from the drugstore that suits my skin, but this is definitely one of my favourites at the moment. This foundation applies so seamlessly and the finish looks flawless.


6. DARWIN
If you follow me on social media, you may have known I got a pug last month, beginning of May!!! So of course I had to include him in my favourites. I have literally fallen head over heels in love with him, I'm completely obsessed with the squishy little thing. He's is the most precious little pup (not being biased or anything..), loves his food and sleep just like this momma and I couldn't imagine life without him!

Hope you enjoyed my June monthly favourites,
what are your June favourites? I would love to know!





Post a Comment

© katherine-amy. Design by Fearne.