WOULD YOU RATHER: BEAUTY EDITION | TAG

I came across this beauty tag from the lovely Nicole from TheGlamSurge and thought it'd be a good idea to do as i've never done any tags on my blog, so I thought it'd be a nice little change of a post for you guys! If you like this, feel free to keep the tag going and let me know in the comments so I can see your answers! 


O1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all your palettes and eyeshadows?
I don't really wear mascara as i'm a false lash kinda gal and RARELY even touch eyeliner (hooded eye problems), obviously lipstick I do which would be a huge sacrifice, but I think i'd rather keep my palettes and eyeshadows because there are so much you can do. I could still contour and highlight, apply shadow, fill my brows in and I guess I could use a foiled shadow of some sort for lippie!

O2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I had to think about this for a while... but most likely chop off all my hair, just think about all the cool wigs you could wear!

O3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I rarely even wear blusher, but I think a coral cheek would suit my complexion better

O4. If you had a 1000 dollars to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I've really, really, really neglected my wardrobe since becoming utterly obsessed with makeup the last few years, so I'd probably spend it on clothes and show my wardrobe some lovin' plus... i'm always moaning I have nothing to wear haha!

O5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner for sure, I know a lot of people already do this. Also, eyeliner on the lips sounds horrid!!!

O6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
DEFINITELY Sephora. We don't have one in the UK, but a girl can wish!

O7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 
One lip colour for sure and it would be a nude of course!

O8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 
This is actually quite a hard one because I get cold so easily but when i'm hot in the summer I get really irritated and grumpy haha... but I think i'd go for summer clothes in winter. The thought of wearing jumpers and massive coats in heat makes me feel sick!

O9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? 
Well neither, but I guess if I had to choose it would be dark

1O. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product? 
It's going to have to be my favourite eye product *cries*

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? 
I honestly look like Miss Trunchbull from Matilda when I try the whole cute, messy bun, but it will have to be that hahaha!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss? 
BOTH LOL I don't ever do either, but does painting acrylics count? If so, never use lip gloss!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in every day?
OMG this is so cruel. My eyebrows are everything hahaha, I think i'd rather shave them off and draw my own if thats allowed as the sharpie look isn't great! 

14. Would you rather live without make up or nail polish? 
This is the easiest question yet. Definitely live without nail polish!!!

Post a Comment

© katherine-amy. Design by Fearne.