MONTHLY FAVOURITES | JULY 2016

I can't believe I'm here already with my second monthly favourites. Time has gone so quickly, and I've had my blog up and live almost two months, which is crazy! Just wanted to say the biggest thank you to everyone who has supported and taken their time to read my blog posts, I feel so blessed!

So anyways, onto my favourites...

1. SLEEK: Matte Me Liquid Lipstick - Birthday Suit |  £4.99
This is one of Sleek's most popular products and seemed to always be sold out everywhere, so when I finally got my hands on it I was so happy! I've had this for months and because I have quite the few lipsticks (i'm obsessed) I haven't really gotten to use it very often, but this month I've been loving it! It dries completely matte, not sticky at all which I have found with previous liquid lipsticks and too drying. I absolutely love this colour, it's pink nude with a brown undertone so I feel it suits my complexion or ideal for darker skin tones I believe and I feel like it's the perfect lip for any makeup look. 

2. ZOEVA: Cocoa Blend Palette | £18
This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes I have ever owned and I've been using it non-stop this month (Who could blame me, It's beautiful!). I usually use the first eyeshadow (top left) and 3 bottom shades to the left, sticking to the safe side, but I have been venturing out recently using the pink shade and what not! This is such a beautiful palette, filled with extremely pigmented, buttery eyeshadows and I think the price is really good compared to other highend brands!


3. BENEFIT: Ready, Set, Brow! | £18.50
I recently got this in this month's Marie Claire magazine and of course I bought it just for the sample (guilty!) but how could I not?! I've seen Benefit's new brow line launch everywhere at the moment and I must say, it all looks amazing. I've always wanted to try their brow products, but never got round to it, trying out this sample size was a brilliant idea as now i'm definitely going to buy more of their brow products, they're amazing! I have now replaced my old brow gel for this as I just love it. It's clear, has a very weird smell, which i'm not keen on but never mind, it really emphasises my brow hairs which is what I want and makes them look so natural and bushier!


4. RIMMEL LONDON: Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Translucent | £3.99
I've had this powder for years now and this must be my 5th one I've bought! It's definitely in my 'trusty products' bundle and you really couldn't find a better setting powder from the drugstore. I use this to set my foundation and it keeps my face matte all day, I do a few touch ups here and there, but it's a great setting powder.


5. TARTE: The Buffer - Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush | £26
While this brush might be on the pricey side, it's definitely up there as one of my favourites! If i'm not using my beauty blender or a buffer brush, this is my go-to brush for foundation. It blends the foundation so flawlessly and as it's quite big, it applies foundation so quickly. 






Post a Comment

© katherine-amy. Design by Fearne.